On this page:
ClassMarker allows you to create custom Certificates to be displayed at the completion of your Test/s.
With the certificate editor, options include:
- Portrait and Landscape style certificates
- Drag and Drop text and images anywhere on certificate
- Multiple font styles and sizes
- A4 and letter size
- Adding additional text and images
- Uploading custom backgrounds
- Ability to create wallet sized certificates
- Dynamically include Test taker Name, Test name, Test score and the Date
- Select different date display formats
There are many different design backgrounds to choose from OR you can upload your own custom background image (which can include your signature on it as well).
When you assign (distribute) your Test you can choose whether you'd like to include a Certificate. You can also define whether the Certificate will be displayed to all users upon completion of your Test or if the Certificate should only be displayed if the user achieves a pass grade (the pass grade is also defined by you).
to send to your web designer which contains instructions on creating a custom background image for your Certificate.
Download our PDF
How to Apply a Certificate to your Tests:
When you assign your Test you have the option of displaying a Certificate for your Test and specifying whether it will show 'Always on completion' or 'Only when the Test is passed'.
Go to the Tests section and select 'Settings' for the assigned Test you wish to show the Certificate.
Expand your Certificate setting.
Select which Certificate you would like to use.
Save your settings below.
Congratulations! Your Certificate is now assigned and ready to be downloaded by you and your Test takers where applicable.